Join our Community for Indigenous Inclusion and you will be in good company!
We support our Employer Partners who have a collective interest in advancing the business case for Indigenous workplace inclusion within their workplace.
Investing in belonging to a community of practice, and applying consistent learning, will support you on your journey. The advancement of Indigenous participation throughout your organization is a complex assignment in today’s complex labour market, DEI and ESG environment. We know that you are likely facing many challenges to effectively design, implement and measure your Indigenous engagement and workplace inclusion performance.
Indigenous Works’ is here to help your organization to climb the Inclusion Continuum, a systems-based model that helps you benchmark your inclusion competencies, practices and strategies. We assist you to overcome the barriers in your organization to full Indigenous inclusion.
Join our Community for Indigenous Inclusion to:
- Build inclusion strategies that fit your organizational needs
- Learn best practices in how to recruit and retain Indigenous employees
- Obtain senior leadership support and buy-in for your inclusion strategy
- Move up the Inclusion Continuum and be eligible to certify as an IW Employer of Choice
- Receive brand recognition across our social media channels and community newsletter
- Access to our exclusive online Portal of tools, tip sheets and expanding library of resources
- Access for your entire workforce to our ongoing monthly Webinar Series
- Improve your candidate attraction and positioning strategies
- Learn from leading-edge human resource and workplace research
Our IW Community for Indigenous Inclusion employer partners are eligible to participate in our signature Employer of Choice certification program. With our full suite of advisory services, accessible at a preferred rate for our employer partners, you will have all the strategic tools necessary to move your Indigenous workplace inclusion beyond “checking a box” and toward meaningful engagement with Indigenous peoples.
Who Should Join?
Our Community for Indigenous Inclusion is for public, private and Indigenous employers to collectively enhance their internal knowledge capital and commit to implementing Indigenous inclusion principles and practices. Once your organization commits to an annual membership it will be renewed automatically unless you cancel. Our community is then accessible to ALL your employees and staff upon receipt of your annual fees.
We invite all employers, not-for-profits, academic institutions, and government departments (municipal, provincial, territorial and federal) to become Indigenous Works’ Employer Partners.
We also invite Indigenous organizations to join us and be part of our learning journey as well. Indigenous Economic Development Corporations and leaders from the Indigenous business community, and Indigenous employment organizations are welcome to become Employer Partners as well, at a preferential rate. Ask us how!
At Indigenous Works, we are committed to building bridges between Indigenous and non-indigenous organizations to create a more respectful working relationship for all.
Interested? Meet with an Indigenous Works Advisor to learn more.